If you think you're imagining a trend in my recent blog posts, fear not dear reader, you're not merely hallucinating. The fact is, I blog about what's on my mind at the moment, and a people keep asking me about the business applications of social media. It seems like every professional I run into or grab coffee with asks me about this, so here's a few more case studies on how to use Twitter to support your business.
Once you've followed the below link, click the case studies on the left nav to see more.
Want a more thorough walkthrough on how to use Twitter for your business? Here's a link to the more detailed guide.
Enjoy your Monday,
Most Recent Tweets
- So... do I win a set of steak knives or something? http://t.co/oBVjbLTj 04:51:53 PM February 08, 2013 from LinkedIn ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Backed-up your files recently? Save yourself the impending head-hit-wall ritual of computer crashes. - http://ow.ly/5N3Ot 05:30:09 PM August 26, 2011 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Sync your G+ posts with Facebook, Twitter and Identi.ca with +Agent G. - http://ow.ly/5N3Os 12:00:12 PM August 26, 2011 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Duolingo's goal is to translate the entire internet for free using millions of users from around the world. - http://ow.ly/5N3Or 05:30:07 PM August 25, 2011 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Luis von Ahn explains how reCAPCHA is being used to digitize books. - http://ow.ly/5N3Oq 12:00:11 PM August 25, 2011 from HootSuite ReplyRetweetFavorite